Subject: Re: 29.1: Sokoban: obsoletion warnings in gamegrid

From: Dieter Deyke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:54:26 +0200

Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]> writes:

> 22 sep. 2022 kl. 14.29 skrev Dieter Deyke <[email-masked]>:
>
>> Thanks for your efforts, but that patch does not silence the warnings on
>> my system. It looks like more is needed, but I do not know how to fix
>> it.
>
> That's odd. What warnings do you get with the patch applied?
> And the usual IT support questions: Are you sure you are running the
> right file? Did you remember to recompile it?
> Are you sure your computer is plugged in?

Obviously not.  I patched the file, loaded it into an emacs buffer, did
an eval-buffer on it, followed by M-x sokoban. That was not good
enough. So I deleted the .elc file, killed, and re-started emacs, and
now everything is fine, and I stand there as a fool (but I get used to
that).  I do not know, how your patch will affect older emacs versions,
but if I get no negative feedback, I will apply the patch to the repo in
a week.

Thanks again.
-- 
Dieter Deyke
mailto:[email-masked]
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys B116EA20