Subject: Re: bug#57984: [PATCH] gnu: Update zynaddsubfx to 3.0.6

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 16:30:39 -0400

Hi,

Sughosha <[email-masked]> writes:

> Empty Message
> From 77f364a304e4510baafe86f5a641bdf84952bf06 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:15:47 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Update zynaddsubfx to 3.0.6
>
> gnu/packages/music.scm (mruby-zest): New variable.
>
> * gnu/packages/music.scm (zynaddsubfx): Update to 3.0.6.

Also, please separate your commits; each package should go to their
individual commit.

Lastly, I see there exists a previous effort to package mruby-zest, with
similar outstanding comments as I made here; see: #40440
(https://issues.guix.gnu.org/40440).  These comments should also be
taken into consideration.

Thanks,

Maxim