Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix luks devices not being re-opened when restarting the final step

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 15:12:43 +0200

Hi both of you,

Here is a fix for the second issue, as well as a little bonus commit for a
mistake that made it past my refactoring.

Best,

Josselin Poiret (4):
  installer: Move <secret> to utils and use it for crypt passwords.
  installer: Return partitions with crypt password as step result.
  installer: Ensure luks devices are open when mounting partitions.
  installer: Exit console-services page with abort-to-prompt.

 gnu/installer/newt/partition.scm |  8 ++++----
 gnu/installer/newt/services.scm  |  6 ++----
 gnu/installer/parted.scm         | 20 ++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/installer/user.scm           | 18 ++----------------
 gnu/installer/utils.scm          | 19 ++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

base-commit: 344405475aebd6bcad60f29fc4ac0b7122a78fd0
-- 
2.37.2