Subject: Re: bug#57965: Problem with freecad substitute

From: Aleksandr Vityazev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 08:22:56 +0000

Hi,

On 2022-09-21, 08:25 +0100, Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Aleksandr Vityazev <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I want to install freecad, substitute available but the package starts
>> building locally.
>
> This is probably due to you ACL, see
> https://guix.gnu.org/en/manual/devel/en/html_node/Substitute-Server-Authorization.html#Substitute-Server-Authorization
>

It says at the beginning of the section:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Note: If you are using Guix System, you can skip this section: Guix
     System authorizes substitutes from ‘ci.guix.gnu.org’ and
     ‘bordeaux.guix.gnu.org’ by default.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

all packages except the ones marked are installed normally.

-- 
Best regards,
Aleksandr Vityazev