Subject: [bug#57964] [PATCH 0/1] Change source for emacs-jsonrpc

From: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 02:21:07 +0000

It seems that ELPA regenerated the archive for the source of emacs-jsonrpc, as
discoverd by Josselin Poiret in issue 57899[0]. Which breaks the package in
guix as now the hash mismatch.

This patch changes the source to using Emacs' Git repository. Which will
hopefully avoid this issue in the future.

**NOTE** I used https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs when testing this, as
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs.git/ was dead slow for me (~16Mb/s vs
~50kb/s). But I figured it might just be a hickup on savannah and it is better
to use the original source than a mirror.

[0] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/57899

Fredrik Salomonsson (1):
  gnu: emacs-jsonrpc: Change source.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 19 +++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: f256614891335e250207edab129bdf8601c22774
-- 
2.37.3