Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] home-services: Add base.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 23:47:41 +0200

Hi,

Taiju HIGASHI <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/home.scm: Move home-fontconfig-service-type from
> home-environment-default-essential-services to %home-base-services.
> * gnu/home/services/base.scm: Add base.

In addition to what Liliana wrote, please make sure to add the new file
to ‘gnu/local.mk’.

> @@ -82,7 +82,6 @@ (define (home-environment-default-essential-services he)
>  
>     (service home-symlink-manager-service-type)
>  
> -   (service home-fontconfig-service-type)
>     (service home-xdg-base-directories-service-type)
>     (service home-shell-profile-service-type)

Like Liliana wrote, it may be that more of these can be moved from
“essential” to “base”, we can keep that for a later patch.

Otherwise LGTM!

Ludo’.