Subject: [bug#57963] [PATCH v4 1/2] home-services: Add base.

From: Taiju HIGASHI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 00:09:44 +0900

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, dem 29.09.2022 um 23:36 +0900 schrieb Taiju HIGASHI:
>> * gnu/home.scm: Move home-fontconfig-service-type from
>> home-environment-default-essential-services to %home-base-services.
> Unless there is a precedent in system, I would make all the currently
> "essential" services %home-base-services perhaps move their code
> accordingly.

I thought it was only for home-fontconfig-service.  Does that mean
delete "essential" services and move everything to %home-base-services?

>> * gnu/home/services/base.scm: Add base.
> Should be "New file."  Also should probably be the first item in the
> ChangeLog, so that other items can mention it.

I understood that "Add base" should be "New file", but I didn't
understand the second part.  I apologize for my lack of understanding.

Cheers,
-- 
Taiju