Subject: bug#57958: closed (control-msg)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 04:44:02 +0000

Your bug report

#57958: configuration->documentation outputs contains some noise

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
57958: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=57958
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: control-msg
From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 05:42:50 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Done with bd932c18559880ad70c266fe0ed77bf77d2e837e.

Subject: configuration->documentation outputs contains some noise
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 11:13:16 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

There appears to be a small regression for the
configuration->documentation from (gnu services configuration): the
fields appear at the beginning of the output, before the start of the
fragment, which is undesirable:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(configuration->documentation 'lightdm-configuration)
%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration%lightdm-configuration
@c %start of fragment

@deftp {Data Type} lightdm-configuration
Available @code{lightdm-configuration} fields are:

@table @asis
@item @code{lightdm} (default: @code{lightdm}) (type: file-like)
The lightdm package to use.

[...]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It'd be nice to fix that.

Thanks,

Maxim