Subject: 29.0.50; crash on xwidget-browse-url

From: Felix <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:10:12 +0200

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-09-18 built on
 felix-lifebooka531
Repository revision: 242fca62c21910c55b5ad96e04f4bf85e2e67544
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-modules --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-gconf
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-native-compilation
 --with-xinput2 --with-sound=no --with-xwidgets --without-gpm
 --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -mtune=generic -O3 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fuse-ld=gold'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  hl-block-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-highlight-thing-mode: t
  highlight-thing-mode: t
  highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-status-sidebar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-desktop-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/erc/erc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/felix/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug vc-hg evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs evil-collection-log-view log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher
evil-collection-which-key which-key hi-lock evil-collection-mu4e mu4e
mu4e-org org-superstar org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
avl-tree org-tempo tempo org-contrib evil-collection-org org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities ob-python
evil-collection-python python ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds ob-haskell ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg xml dom flow-fill mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server
mu4e-context mu4e-obsolete mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ido message sendmail yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mule-util cursor-sensor time display-line-numbers
hl-block-mode elec-pair comint-scroll-to-bottom-autoloads
realgud-autoloads realgud-recursive-autoloads test-simple-autoloads
loc-changes-autoloads load-relative-autoloads popwin popwin-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads tablist-autoloads
define-word-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads x86-lookup-autoloads gnus-dired
mu4e-alert-autoloads ht-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads electric-operator-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads consult-dash-autoloads dash-docs-autoloads
async-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads consult-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads evil-collection-vertico vertico vertico-autoloads
orderless orderless-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads which-key-autoloads
ace-link avy ace-link-autoloads avy-autoloads yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads cape-autoloads corfu-history evil-collection-corfu
corfu corfu-autoloads glsl-mode-autoloads clang-format+-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads test-c-autoloads eglot-autoloads
flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads rmsbolt-autoloads disaster-autoloads
transient-autoloads cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
org-superstar-autoloads org-modern-indent-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads aio-autoloads elfeed-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
smeargle-autoloads pulsar pulsar-autoloads
aggressive-indent-mode-autoloads wgrep-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads pkgbuild-mode tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration evil-collection-custom cus-edit pp cus-load files-x
tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie executable
pkgbuild-mode-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads erc-autoloads
highlight-autoloads hydra lv hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads evil-goggles
pulse evil-goggles-autoloads evil-textobj-column-autoloads
evil-mc-extras-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads key-chord key-chord-autoloads
evil-escape-autoloads evil-textobj-anyblock-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-anzu anzu evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-surround evil-surround-autoloads
evil-owl-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-textobj-syntax
evil-textobj-syntax-autoloads names-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads evil-indent-plus
evil-indent-plus-autoloads evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-xref evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-simple evil-collection-shortdoc
evil-collection-replace evil-collection-process-menu
evil-collection-outline evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-info
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-imenu evil-collection-image
image-mode wallpaper xdg evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs exif
evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake evil-collection-elisp-mode
evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-edebug evil-collection-debug
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint calc-ext
evil-collection-calc evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-autoloads finder-inf
goto-chg-autoloads vundo-autoloads browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache json map
url-vars mailcap zygospore-autoloads hl-block-mode-autoloads
scroll-on-jump scroll-on-jump-autoloads pixel-scroll cua-base savehist
delsel zoom zoom-autoloads autorevert filenotify recentf tree-widget
wid-edit saveplace power-mode-autoloads highlight-thing
highlight-thing-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support noutline outline
flymake-proc flymake thingatpt etags fileloop generator xref project
compile comint osc ring dabbrev ansi-color haskell-customize
haskell-mode-autoloads highlight-indent-guides color
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads hl-todo hl-todo-autoloads
highlight-parentheses highlight-parentheses-autoloads scratch-autoloads
pcase use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode which-func imenu edebug
debug backtrace find-func hl-line doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f f-shortdoc shortdoc
text-property-search s dash compat compat-macs all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons all-the-icons-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads compat-autoloads ef-autumn-theme ef-themes
ef-themes-autoloads use-package-core use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads straight transient comp comp-cstr
warnings icons subr-x rx cl-extra help-mode cl-seq format-spec edmacro
kmacro eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv advice rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 649437 417834)
 (symbols 48 44685 3)
 (strings 32 162067 71363)
 (string-bytes 1 6154494)
 (vectors 16 80834)
 (vector-slots 8 1963869 897979)
 (floats 8 1037 2530)
 (intervals 56 3379 23)
 (buffers 1000 14))

This works with 'emacs -Q':
Emacs crashes every time i call xwidget-webkit-browse-url with https://www.youtube.com