Subject: [bug#57952] [PATCH] gnu: Add guix-send-email.

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 13:03:53 +0300

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 07:38:01PM +0200, zimoun wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 at 13:00, Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > * gnu/packages/guix-extensions.scm (guix-send-email): New variable.
> > * gnu/local.mk (GNU_SYSTEM_MODULES): Add guix-extensions.
> 
> Oh, that’s cool!  If we go for a new file, then maybe the package
> guix-modules from gnu/packages/package-management.scm should go there.
> WDYT?

I feel like guix-modules is still about package-management, so it's not
out of place where it is. Some implementation of how-can-i-help would
probably fit better in guix-extensions than elsewhere.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted