Subject: 29.0.50; fix a comment in font.h

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:17:40 +0200

Hi,

Here is a simple comment fix in font.h
>From f556b05e71d18f261676b73318854daeef80c610 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:15:50 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] ; * src/font.h (struct font_driver): Comment fix.

---
 src/font.h | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/font.h b/src/font.h
index 06bd297ccb..a932008fca 100644
--- a/src/font.h
+++ b/src/font.h
@@ -660,7 +660,7 @@ #define FONT_INVALID_CODE 0xFFFFFFFF
 
   /* Optional.
      Draw glyphs between FROM and TO of S->char2b at (X Y) pixel
-     position of frame F with S->FACE and S->GC.  If WITH_BACKGROUND,
+     position of frame S->F with S->FACE and S->GC.  If WITH_BACKGROUND,
      fill the background in advance.  It is assured that WITH_BACKGROUND
      is false when (FROM > 0 || TO < S->nchars).  */
   int (*draw) (struct glyph_string *s, int from, int to,
-- 
2.37.3

Best regards,

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.2, X toolkit,
 cairo version 1.17.6, Xaw scroll bars) of 2022-09-17 built on
 elite.giraud
Repository revision: 704cdf5e6c414928cb5b4f0b08d627a96b447e0b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: OpenBSD elite.giraud 7.2 GENERIC.MP#714 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs --bindir=/home/manuel/bin
 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-sound --without-compress-install
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/*lh

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220806.2224/transient hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow emacsbug magit-patch whitespace vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view vc find-dired ffap bug-reference magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base magit-section dash compat-27
compat-26 compat compat-macs gnus-fun smerge-mode diff cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs
cal-iso face-remap org-agenda org-refile preview font-latex latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp tex-mode latexenc mailalias eudc-capf eudc cus-start eudc-vars
epa-file vc-svn org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi help-fns radix-tree cl-print nnmaildir shr-color utf-7
tramp-cmds term ehelp vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-dispatcher
gnus-dired tramp-sh tramp-cache time-stamp pulse tabify imenu man
misearch multi-isearch view pcmpl-unix sh-script smie executable sort
gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml nnselect gnus-search gnus-topic url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth imap rfc2104 nndoc nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnfolder
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache nnrss mm-url w3m doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
wallpaper xdg exif w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon
w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util paredit edmacro icomplete time
battery exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug kmacro server stimmung-themes modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes ytdious osm mingus libmpdee reporter edebug debug backtrace
transmission diary-lib diary-loaddefs color calc-bin calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs w3m-load mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util
hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config bookmark ido supercite regi
ebdb-message ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe eieio-base pcase timezone org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs visual-basic-mode cl web-mode disp-table erlang-start
smart-tabs-mode skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp format-spec slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations advice bridge slime-macrostep
macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived cl-extra help-mode lisp-mnt gud apropos compile
text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref project arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline icons pp comint ansi-color ring hyperspec
thingatpt slime-autoloads dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs so-long
notifications dbus xml repeat easy-mmode auctex-autoloads tex-site
debbugs-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
paredit-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads stimmung-themes-autoloads
transient-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
ytdious-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1414529 191009)
 (symbols 48 70697 6)
 (strings 32 337075 18836)
 (string-bytes 1 10572327)
 (vectors 16 201718)
 (vector-slots 8 3496422 178361)
 (floats 8 1184 724)
 (intervals 56 48945 1002)
 (buffers 1000 112))

-- 
Manuel Giraud