Subject: bug#57935: closed (Re: bug#57935: 29.0.50; fix a comment in font.h)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 16:00:04 +0000

Your bug report

#57935: 29.0.50; fix a comment in font.h

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
57935: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=57935
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#57935: 29.0.50; fix a comment in font.h
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 18:59:48 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Done.

Subject: 29.0.50; fix a comment in font.h
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:17:40 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Here is a simple comment fix in font.h
>From f556b05e71d18f261676b73318854daeef80c610 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:15:50 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] ; * src/font.h (struct font_driver): Comment fix.

---
 src/font.h | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/font.h b/src/font.h
index 06bd297ccb..a932008fca 100644
--- a/src/font.h
+++ b/src/font.h
@@ -660,7 +660,7 @@ #define FONT_INVALID_CODE 0xFFFFFFFF
 
   /* Optional.
      Draw glyphs between FROM and TO of S->char2b at (X Y) pixel
-     position of frame F with S->FACE and S->GC.  If WITH_BACKGROUND,
+     position of frame S->F with S->FACE and S->GC.  If WITH_BACKGROUND,
      fill the background in advance.  It is assured that WITH_BACKGROUND
      is false when (FROM > 0 || TO < S->nchars).  */
   int (*draw) (struct glyph_string *s, int from, int to,
-- 
2.37.3

Best regards,

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.2, X toolkit,
 cairo version 1.17.6, Xaw scroll bars) of 2022-09-17 built on
 elite.giraud
Repository revision: 704cdf5e6c414928cb5b4f0b08d627a96b447e0b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: OpenBSD elite.giraud 7.2 GENERIC.MP#714 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs --bindir=/home/manuel/bin
 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-sound --without-compress-install
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/*lh

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220806.2224/transient hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow emacsbug magit-patch whitespace vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view vc find-dired ffap bug-reference magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base magit-section dash compat-27
compat-26 compat compat-macs gnus-fun smerge-mode diff cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs
cal-iso face-remap org-agenda org-refile preview font-latex latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp tex-mode latexenc mailalias eudc-capf eudc cus-start eudc-vars
epa-file vc-svn org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi help-fns radix-tree cl-print nnmaildir shr-color utf-7
tramp-cmds term ehelp vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-dispatcher
gnus-dired tramp-sh tramp-cache time-stamp pulse tabify imenu man
misearch multi-isearch view pcmpl-unix sh-script smie executable sort
gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml nnselect gnus-search gnus-topic url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth imap rfc2104 nndoc nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnfolder
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache nnrss mm-url w3m doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
wallpaper xdg exif w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon
w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util paredit edmacro icomplete time
battery exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug kmacro server stimmung-themes modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes ytdious osm mingus libmpdee reporter edebug debug backtrace
transmission diary-lib diary-loaddefs color calc-bin calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs w3m-load mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util
hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config bookmark ido supercite regi
ebdb-message ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe eieio-base pcase timezone org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs visual-basic-mode cl web-mode disp-table erlang-start
smart-tabs-mode skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp format-spec slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations advice bridge slime-macrostep
macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived cl-extra help-mode lisp-mnt gud apropos compile
text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref project arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline icons pp comint ansi-color ring hyperspec
thingatpt slime-autoloads dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs so-long
notifications dbus xml repeat easy-mmode auctex-autoloads tex-site
debbugs-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
paredit-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads stimmung-themes-autoloads
transient-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
ytdious-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1414529 191009)
 (symbols 48 70697 6)
 (strings 32 337075 18836)
 (string-bytes 1 10572327)
 (vectors 16 201718)
 (vector-slots 8 3496422 178361)
 (floats 8 1184 724)
 (intervals 56 48945 1002)
 (buffers 1000 112))

-- 
Manuel Giraud