Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Build ibus with GTK4

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 17:28:52 +0200

Hi Guix,

after updating my system to the new GNOME 42, I noticed that my ibus input
methods broke.  Now obviously, this is due to the bump to GTK4, which is not
an ibus input (yet).  To make it one without sending Guix into an endless
loop, a little more is required, though.

Note that this series is as of yet untested; I will test it once I refreshed
all the broken extensions, so I only need to create one VM for all the tests.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (3):
  gnu: Add ibus-minimal.
  gnu: sdl2: Use ibus-minimal instead of ibus.
  gnu: ibus: Build with GTK4.

 gnu/packages/ibus.scm | 17 ++++++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/sdl.scm  |  2 +-
 2 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3