Subject: bug#57911: Abolish max-specpdl-size

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 22:32:56 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Received by eggs at 13:35:01 -0400, but not passed on until 13:55:38
> -0400 -- 20 minutes later.

Whatever it is that's going on, it seems to be getting worse.  For
instance, this message via debbugs (from Eli) took over four hours to
arrive:

Original-Received: from lists.gnu.org ([209.51.188.17])
	by ciao.gmane.io with esmtps (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256)
	(Exim 4.92)
	(envelope-from <bug-gnu-emacs-bounces+geb-bug-gnu-emacs=[email-masked]>)
	id 1oajoi-0002r4-SB
	for [email-masked]; Tue, 20 Sep 2022 22:26:05 +0200
Original-Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1]:59341 helo=debbugs.gnu.org)
 by debbugs.gnu.org with esmtp (Exim 4.84_2)
 (envelope-from <[email-masked]>)
 id 1oafOg-0004Gn-Mf
 for [email-masked]; Tue, 20 Sep 2022 11:42:54 -0400
Original-Received: from eggs.gnu.org ([209.51.188.92]:38332)
 by debbugs.gnu.org with esmtp (Exim 4.84_2)
 (envelope-from <[email-masked]>) id 1oafOd-0004GV-Ay
 for [email-masked]; Tue, 20 Sep 2022 11:42:53 -0400

It's the same problem with emacs-diffs mails, so it's not limited to
debbugs.