Subject: bug#57911: Abolish max-specpdl-size

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:25:12 +0200

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> The load average is just 0.31, but I don't know how it was earlier
> today.

Here's a mail from emacs-diffs, which exhibits the same behaviour:

Original-Received: from localhost ([::1]:47358 helo=lists1p.gnu.org)
	by lists.gnu.org with esmtp (Exim 4.90_1)
	(envelope-from <emacs-diffs-bounces+gnu-emacs-diffs=[email-masked]>)
	id 1oaKza-0001VF-MR
	for [email-masked]; Mon, 19 Sep 2022 13:55:38 -0400
Original-Received: from eggs.gnu.org ([2001:470:142:3::10]:37560)
 by lists.gnu.org with esmtps (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256)
 (Exim 4.90_1) (envelope-from <[email-masked]>) id 1oaKfd-0002t6-5X
 for [email-masked]; Mon, 19 Sep 2022 13:35:01 -0400

Received by eggs at 13:35:01 -0400, but not passed on until 13:55:38
-0400 -- 20 minutes later.

So it doesn't look like a debbugs.gnu.org thing, but a general gnu.org
mailing list thing?