Subject: bug#57905: [PATCH] Fix eshell directory and executable completion on action t

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 22:35:16 +0200

Daniel Pettersson <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Daniel, I've now pushed your patch to Emacs 29.
>>
>> This change was just small enough to apply without assigning copyright
>> to the FSF, but for future patches you want to submit, it might make
>> sense to get the paperwork started now, so that subsequent patches can
>> be applied speedily. Would you be willing to sign such paperwork?
>
> Great and sure.

Great; here's the form to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]