Subject: 29.0.50; image-crop: no image under point if function is aborted

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 08:31:13 +0300

I have tried {M-x image-crop RET} on the image.

It asked me to select area.

I have aborted the process.

Second time I could not invoke image-crop as it says that no image is
under point.

After deleting image buffer and opening same image again, I get same
error.

1. Open image
2. M-x image-crop
3. C-g to abort
4. M-x image-crop
5. It will give error no image under point
6. It will continue giving error for same image even if buffer is
   killed and opened again
7. It will work for different file name

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.17.6, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2022-09-16 built on
 protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 3c1579697ff03d3991b41ead503211cffac0998f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by date

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  dired-launch-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-pabbrev-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hyperbole-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/double-opt-in hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/double-opt-in-0.1/double-opt-in
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-drv hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-drv
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-window hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-window
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbmap hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hbmap
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-mouse
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hload-path hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hload-path
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hypb
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hvm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hvm
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-dired-sidebar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-dired-sidebar
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hpath hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hpath
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hgnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hgnus
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hact hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hact
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-em-but hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-em-but
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbut hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hbut
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-social hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-social
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-key hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-key
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hywconfig hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hywconfig
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-debbugs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-debbugs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-logic hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo-logic
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hargs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hargs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-info
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/set hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/set
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmh hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmh
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsettings hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsettings
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-mod hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-mod
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/htz hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/htz
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hversion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hversion
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-doc-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-doc-id
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-mini hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-mini
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-menu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-menu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmoccur hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmoccur
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbdata hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hbdata
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hrmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hrmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-tag hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-tag
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb-ert hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hypb-ert
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb-maintenance hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hypb-maintenance
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsys-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsys-org
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-menu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo-menu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hibtypes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hibtypes
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hvar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hvar
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hycontrol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hycontrol
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-treemacs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-treemacs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-kbd hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-kbd
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyperbole hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyperbole
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-demo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo-demo
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hactypes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hactypes
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyperbole-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyperbole-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsys-www hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsys-www
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-select hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-select
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hhist hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hhist
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-jmenu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-jmenu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-sh hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-sh
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hinit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hinit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperscope-1.57/hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/mutt-tools hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/mutt-tools-1.1/mutt-tools
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/pleroma hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/pleroma-0.1/pleroma
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-business hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-business-0.1/rcd-business
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-encryption hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-encryption-0.1/rcd-encryption
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-hash-edit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-hash-edit-0.2/rcd-hash-edit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-mail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-mail-1.67/rcd-mail
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-paps hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-paps-0.1/rcd-paps
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-template hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-template-1.14/rcd-template
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.33/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.91/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vc-2.5/rcd-vc
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-basics-1.46/rcd-db-basics
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/saferegion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/saferegion-0/saferegion
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.96/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/voice2html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/voice2html-0.11/voice2html
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/tramp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/tramp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug image-crop image-converter csv-mode quail
proced mule-util vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher bug-reference skeleton
cl-print display-line-numbers hyperscope rcd-mail org-protocol
markdown-mode edit-indirect pleroma winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info alect-dark-theme
alect-themes cus-theme shortdoc help-fns radix-tree vc-filewise vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util dired-launch tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-sh
misearch multi-isearch rcd-devel-utilities cus-start crm hywconfig
server kotl-autoloads ol-info org-id org-refile ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ox-org
ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
cl-extra warnings light-blue-theme which-key timeclock scroll-all
savehist saveplace mb-depth immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-misc
helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode wallpaper xdg exif filenotify dired-aux
ffap helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-core pcase
easy-mmode async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings edmacro kmacro
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async grep pabbrev hl-line
elec-pair time battery festival bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir windmove rcd-cf time-stamp rcd-vc
rcd-template ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox mail-extr
maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv chart
rcd-db-basics pq rcd-password persistent-scratch gold-price units
dired-x enriched disp-table facemenu thingatpt+ thingatpt hyperbole
hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd hib-debbugs hib-social
hsys-www hypb-ert ert ewoc debug backtrace hactypes bookmark hui-mini
hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs etags fileloop xref project hsys-org
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo sort hui-jmenu hpath tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete ls-lisp format-spec noutline outline
icons hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hui-window pulse color hycontrol hui-select
hsettings hui-em-but hbut view hbdata hgnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
wid-edit hsmail message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hmail
htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur help-mode hvar hypb locate hact hhist
compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring set hversion
hload-path aggressive-completion-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
apropospriate-theme-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site boxy-autoloads
context-coloring-autoloads corfu-autoloads crdt-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads eev-autoloads
embark-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
helm-easymenu hyperbole-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads cl
logos-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads
nano-theme-autoloads nlinum-autoloads oblivion-theme-autoloads
olc-autoloads org-modern-autoloads osm-autoloads pandoc-autoloads
rcd-business-autoloads rcd-template-autoloads rcd-cf-autoloads
rcd-db-basics-autoloads repology-autoloads spacemacs-theme-autoloads
take-off-autoloads tangotango-theme-autoloads rcd-utilities-autoloads
finder-inf tramp-theme-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads vcard-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads voice2html-autoloads w3m-load
which-key-autoloads info package url-handlers rcd-utilities rx hi-lock
dired dired-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars mailcap cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 13545523 626634)
 (symbols 48 49831 22)
 (strings 32 271881 99561)
 (string-bytes 1 8525679)
 (vectors 16 92678)
 (vector-slots 8 2045067 525519)
 (floats 8 1151 2140)
 (intervals 56 6182250 7418)
 (buffers 1000 87))

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/