Subject: Re: bug#57856: 28.2; bookmark context strings in encrypted files

From: Gustavo Barros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 12:03:45 -0300

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 at 16:49, Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> I gave it a try. WDYT?
> (Documentation must be added, of course)

If I may, I do have a comment about the defcustom.  I think 
`bookmark-inhibit-bookmark-functions` is not really a precise name, 
since it is not about inhibiting the bookmark itself, but only the 
context strings.  How about `bookmark-inhibit-context-functions`?  On 
the same vein, the docstring could be clearer about it.  Say:

"List of functions to call before making a bookmark record.
The functions take `buffer-file-name' as argument.  If any of
these functions returns non-nil, the bookmark does not record
context strings from the current buffer."

WDYT?

(Either way, thank you!)

Best regards,
Gustavo.