Subject: bug#57849: 29.0.50; MacOS ld warning from native compilation

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 07:48:19 +0200

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
 appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6 (Build 21G115)) of 2022-09-15 built on
 Mini.fritz.box
Repository revision: 70e4388c59a030f0c1bec9bfcf3e94cc6d80dd1f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6

Configured using:
 'configure --cache-file /Users/gerd/tmp/config.cache.master
 --with-native-compilation'

After upgrading to Xcode 14.0 (14A309) tonight, native compilation
now emits lots of warnings

ld: warning: -undefined dynamic_lookup may not work with chained fixups

~/emacs/master/src/ > ld -v
@(#)PROGRAM:ld  PROJECT:ld64-819.6
BUILD 14:58:44 Aug  5 2022
configured to support archs: armv6 armv7 armv7s arm64 arm64e arm64_32 i386 x86_64 x86_64h armv6m armv7k armv7m armv7em
LTO support using: LLVM version 14.0.0, (clang-1400.0.29.102) (static support for 29, runtime is 29)
TAPI support using: Apple TAPI version 14.0.0 (tapi-1400.0.11)

I cannot find anything at all about the warning on the web.