Subject: Re: bug#57845: [PATCH] guix: Clarify what CRC is.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 23:11:35 +0200

Hi,

jgart <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * guix/build-debug-link (Commentary): Clarify that CRC refers to cyclic
> redundancy check and fix broken link to issue.
> [define-module]: Remove empty line.
>
> Forgot to mention in the commit message that I also fixed the broken
> link to the issue.
>
> all best,
>
> jgart

Applied, but without the copyright line (expanding those three letters
is not copyrightable) and without the blank line removal (it’s here on
purpose to separate different levels of the interface).

BTW, the original bug URL is not “broken”: the page is just less
pleasant to the eye.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.