Subject: [bug#57809] [PATCH] gnome-boxes: Patch 'qemu-img' path

From: Jacob Hrbek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:32:29 +0000

On Ne, zář 18 2022 at 23:14:12 +0200, Maxime Devos 
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> I find (search-input-file inputs "/bin/qemu-img") clearer -- 'inputs' 
> /
> 'native-inputs' is sufficiently complicated on its own, no need to 
> bring
> %build-inputs and friends in the equation when it can be avoided.

That ain't working for me: <https://i.imgur.com/Co4Xsjl.png>

    unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" (native-inputs) #f

 > (1) the convention is TODO or FIXME, not NOTE

It's not:
- TODO as in "To Do something" or "for something to be done"
- FIXME as in "Low priority thing or quality assurance something that 
needs to be fixed"

More like handing over note to the next guy about possible issue in the 
future and leaving the signature here so that they can just go on chat 
and ask instead of wasting ~3 min on average searching git blame/log 
which gets exponentially more unsustainable to track

At least that's how it works where i work O_o .. personally i find it 
better way than the generic TODO/FIXME