Subject: [PATCH] * doc/ref/sxml.texi (7.21.4 Transforming SXML): adds a mention to the module to be imported for the procedures introduced in this section of the documentation.

From: Fulbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:21:59 +0200

Small change proposal in attached patch to give some direction on module
to use for functions discussed in the (7.21.4 Transforming SXML) section
of the documentation.

---
 doc/ref/sxml.texi | 16 ++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/sxml.texi b/doc/ref/sxml.texi
index 7e3ca65e3..622e93291 100644
--- a/doc/ref/sxml.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/sxml.texi
@@ -475,14 +475,14 @@ where
  <handler> :: <trigger-symbol> x [<tree>] -> <new-tree>
 @end smallexample
 
-The pre-post-order function visits the nodes and nodelists
-pre-post-order (depth-first).  For each @code{<Node>} of the form
-@code{(@var{name} <Node> ...)}, it looks up an association with the
-given @var{name} among its @var{<bindings>}.  If failed,
-@code{pre-post-order} tries to locate a @code{*default*} binding.  It's
-an error if the latter attempt fails as well.  Having found a binding,
-the @code{pre-post-order} function first checks to see if the binding is
-of the form
+The pre-post-order function, in (sxml transform) module, visits the
+nodes and nodelists pre-post-order (depth-first).  For each
+@code{<Node>} of the form @code{(@var{name} <Node> ...)}, it looks up an
+association with the given @var{name} among its @var{<bindings>}.  If
+failed, @code{pre-post-order} tries to locate a @code{*default*}
+binding.  It's an error if the latter attempt fails as well.  Having
+found a binding, the @code{pre-post-order} function first checks to see
+if the binding is of the form
 
 @smallexample 
 	(<trigger-symbol> *preorder* . <handler>)
-- 
2.37.3