Subject: bug#57776: [PATCH] * doc/ref/compiler.texi (CPS Soup) : fix small typo in doc (closing paren out of @code{} tag).

From: Fulbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:28:40 +0200

---
 doc/ref/compiler.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/compiler.texi b/doc/ref/compiler.texi
index 27964e881..865a77607 100644
--- a/doc/ref/compiler.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/compiler.texi
@@ -1120,7 +1120,7 @@ especially in cases when we know that we can just update the intmap in
 place.  As an example, say we have an intmap mapping the integers 1 to
 100 to the integers 42 to 141.  Let's say that we want to transform this
 map by adding 1 to each value.  There is already an efficient
-@code{intmap-map} procedure in the @code{(language cps utils}) module,
+@code{intmap-map} procedure in the @code{(language cps utils)} module,
 but if we didn't know about that we might do:
 
 @example
-- 
2.37.3