Subject: bug#57751: 29.0.50; crash in GC

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 12:45:30 -0400

> * Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]> [2022-09-15 10:42:12 +0200]:
>
> Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> Sam, are you also using save-place?

nope.

> Can you reproduce this recipe?

yes:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ lldb --local-lldbinit emacs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: bad operand type for unary -: 'NoneType'
Emacs debugging support has been installed.
(lldb) target create "emacs"
Current executable set to '/Users/sdsg/src/emacs/trunk/src/emacs' (x86_64).
(lldb) run -Q  -l ~/crash.el xdisp.c dispextern.h lisp.h nsterm.m xterm.c
Process 71211 launched: '/Users/sdsg/src/emacs/trunk/src/emacs' (x86_64)
emacs(71211,0x101748600) malloc: nano zone abandoned due to inability to preallocate reserved vm space.
2022-09-15 12:41:35.485362-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22 cs_flags=20, pid=71211
2022-09-15 12:41:35.485676-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskCopyDebugDescription: emacs[71211]/0#-1 LF=0
2022-09-15 12:41:35.621520-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22 cs_flags=20, pid=71211
2022-09-15 12:41:35.621660-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskCopyDebugDescription: emacs[71211]/0#-1 LF=0
2022-09-15 12:41:36.369148-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22 cs_flags=20, pid=71211
2022-09-15 12:41:36.369287-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskCopyDebugDescription: emacs[71211]/0#-1 LF=0
2022-09-15 12:41:36.370415-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22 cs_flags=20, pid=71211
2022-09-15 12:41:36.370514-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskCopyDebugDescription: emacs[71211]/0#-1 LF=0
2022-09-15 12:41:36.504341-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22 cs_flags=20, pid=71211
2022-09-15 12:41:36.504442-0400 emacs[71211:6607489] SecTaskCopyDebugDescription: emacs[71211]/0#-1 LF=0
Process 71211 stopped
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x7ff8c11e4550)
    frame #0: 0x00000001006dc4e5 emacs`symbol_marked_p(s=0x00007ff8c11e4550) at alloc.c:4020:14
   4017 {
   4018   return pdumper_object_p (s)
   4019     ? pdumper_marked_p (s)
-> 4020     : s->u.s.gcmarkbit;
   4021 }
   4022
   4023 static void
Target 0: (emacs) stopped.
(lldb) bt
warning: could not find Objective-C class data in the process. This may reduce the quality of type information available.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x7ff8c11e4550)
  * frame #0: 0x00000001006dc4e5 emacs`symbol_marked_p(s=0x00007ff8c11e4550) at alloc.c:4020:14
    frame #1: 0x00000001006db869 emacs`process_mark_stack(base_sp=0) at alloc.c:6943:10
    frame #2: 0x00000001006d9a79 emacs`mark_object(obj=0x00007ff7bfef6fb0) at alloc.c:7035:3
    frame #3: 0x000000010052bf20 emacs`mark_kboards at keyboard.c:13266:4
    frame #4: 0x00000001006d7adc emacs`garbage_collect at alloc.c:6187:3
    frame #5: 0x00000001006d70b6 emacs`maybe_garbage_collect at alloc.c:6090:5
    frame #6: 0x00000001008a6939 emacs`maybe_gc at lisp.h:5564:5
    frame #7: 0x0000000100892632 emacs`exec_byte_code(fun=0x0000621000372085, args_template=514, nargs=2, args=0x000000010d002048) at bytecode.c:782:6
    frame #8: 0x00000001007980e7 emacs`fetch_and_exec_byte_code(fun=0x00006210004657cd, args_template=257, nargs=1, args=0x00007ff7bfef75c8) at eval.c:3101:10
    frame #9: 0x0000000100790587 emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=0x00006210004657cd, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ff7bfef75c8) at eval.c:3173:9
    frame #10: 0x000000010078e703 emacs`funcall_general(fun=0x00006210004657cd, numargs=1, args=0x00007ff7bfef75c8) at eval.c:2964:12
    frame #11: 0x000000010077af9b emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2, args=0x00007ff7bfef75c0) at eval.c:3014:21
    frame #12: 0x00000001007c082e emacs`call1(fn=0x00006210004657cd, arg1=0x0000618f012679a0) at lisp.h:3239:10
    frame #13: 0x00000001007bce34 emacs`mapcar1(leni=8, vals=0x0000000000000000, fn=0x00006210004657cd, seq=0x00006290000fbb33) at fns.c:2867:24
    frame #14: 0x00000001007bed88 emacs`Fmapc(function=0x00006210004657cd, sequence=0x00006290000fbb33) at fns.c:2982:3
    frame #15: 0x000000010078f092 emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x0000000100cc6a60, numargs=2, args=0x000000010d001f70) at eval.c:3054:15
    frame #16: 0x00000001008928de emacs`exec_byte_code(fun=0x000000010601321d, args_template=1026, nargs=4, args=0x000000010d001fc8) at bytecode.c:809:14
    frame #17: 0x00000001007980e7 emacs`fetch_and_exec_byte_code(fun=0x00006210007386b5, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x000000010d001d60) at eval.c:3101:10
    frame #18: 0x0000000100790587 emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=0x00006210007386b5, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x000000010d001d60) at eval.c:3173:9
    frame #19: 0x000000010078e703 emacs`funcall_general(fun=0x00006210007386b5, numargs=0, args=0x000000010d001d60) at eval.c:2964:12
    frame #20: 0x0000000100892908 emacs`exec_byte_code(fun=0x000000010617c00d, args_template=513, nargs=2, args=0x000000010d001d20) at bytecode.c:811:14
    frame #21: 0x00000001007980e7 emacs`fetch_and_exec_byte_code(fun=0x00000001061bfb75, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x00007ff7bfefda60) at eval.c:3101:10
    frame #22: 0x0000000100790587 emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=0x00000001061bfb75, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x00007ff7bfefda60) at eval.c:3173:9
    frame #23: 0x00000001007858e2 emacs`apply_lambda(fun=0x00000001061bfb75, args=0x0000000000000000, count=(bytes = 128)) at eval.c:3123:9
    frame #24: 0x0000000100772d3f emacs`eval_sub(form=0x0000000106abe8bb) at eval.c:2564:12
    frame #25: 0x0000000100782a67 emacs`Feval(form=0x0000000106abe8bb, lexical=0x0000000000000000) at eval.c:2375:28
    frame #26: 0x000000010052c40b emacs`top_level_2 at keyboard.c:1141:10
    frame #27: 0x000000010077d829 emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(emacs`top_level_2 at keyboard.c:1140), handlers=0x0000000000000090, hfun=(emacs`cmd_error at keyboard.c:935)) at eval.c:1497:25
    frame #28: 0x000000010052c300 emacs`top_level_1(ignore=0x0000000000000000) at keyboard.c:1149:5
    frame #29: 0x000000010077bb4d emacs`internal_catch(tag=0x000000000000ea00, func=(emacs`top_level_1 at keyboard.c:1146), arg=0x0000000000000000) at eval.c:1220:25
    frame #30: 0x00000001004e6984 emacs`command_loop at keyboard.c:1109:2
    frame #31: 0x00000001004e6496 emacs`recursive_edit_1 at keyboard.c:719:9
    frame #32: 0x00000001004e737f emacs`Frecursive_edit at keyboard.c:802:3
    frame #33: 0x00000001004debe6 emacs`main(argc=9, argv=0x00007ff7bfeff1a8) at emacs.c:2517:3
    frame #34: 0x00000001016cd52e dyld`start + 462
(lldb) f 3
frame #3: 0x000000010052bf20 emacs`mark_kboards at keyboard.c:13266:4
   13263                  mark_object (event->ie.x);
   13264                  mark_object (event->ie.y);
   13265                  mark_object (event->ie.frame_or_window);
-> 13266                  mark_object (event->ie.arg);
   13267
   13268                  /* This should never be allocated for a single event, but
   13269                     mark it anyway in the situation where the list of devices
(lldb) p *event
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 207, in type_summary_Lisp_Object
    return Lisp_Object(obj).summary()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_lisp_types()
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 106, in init_lisp_types
    self.lisp_type = enumerator_name(t)
  File "../etc/emacs_lldb.py", line 36, in enumerator_name
    for enum_member in enumerators:
TypeError: 'SBTypeEnumMemberList' object is not iterable
(buffered_input_event) $41 = {
  kind = MOVE_FRAME_EVENT
  ie = {
    kind = MOVE_FRAME_EVENT
    part = scroll_bar_nowhere
    code = 0
    modifiers = 779547
    x = 0x0000000000000c2a
    y = 0xfffffffffffff7ae
    timestamp = 0
    frame_or_window = 0x00006210000bb135
    arg = 0x00007ff7bfef6fb0
    device = 0x0000000102211ff0
  }
}
(lldb) 
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Sam Steingold (https://aphar.dreamwidth.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.2113
https://lastingimpactpsychology.com https://steingoldpsychology.com
http://think-israel.org https://iris.org.il https://www.dhimmitude.org
non-smoking section in a restaurant == non-peeing section in a swimming pool