Subject: [PATCH 2/2] news: Fix en dash usage.

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 15:00:35 -0300

The en dash is used to separate pairs of words or numbers. The em dash is the
one used to separate sentences. In addition, in English text we are using the
convention of not separating the dash with spaces.

* etc/news.scm: Change the en dash to em in entry about Emacs native
compilation.
---
 etc/news.scm | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/etc/news.scm b/etc/news.scm
index a0716e0cdec4..efc219201f08 100644
--- a/etc/news.scm
+++ b/etc/news.scm
@@ -37,8 +37,8 @@
 @code{user-emacs-directory}.
 
 Furthermore, the build system for Emacs packages transparently supports native
-compilation, but note, that @code{emacs-minimal} -- the default Emacs for
-building packages -- has been configured without native compilation.
+compilation, but note, that @code{emacs-minimal}---the default Emacs for
+building packages---has been configured without native compilation.
 To natively compile your emacs packages ahead of time, use a transformation
 like @option{--with-input=emacs-minimal=emacs}.")
          (de "Emacs kann nun native Maschinenbefehle erzeugen.  Standardgemäß
@@ -47,8 +47,8 @@
 @code{user-emacs-directory}.
 
 Darüber hinaus unterstützt das Erzeugungssystem für Emacs-Pakete die Erzeugung
-nativer Maschinenbefehle.  Beachten Sie jedoch, dass @code{emacs-minimal} --
-die Emacs-Variante, mit der normalerweise Emacs-Pakete erzeugt werden --
+nativer Maschinenbefehle.  Beachten Sie jedoch, dass @code{emacs-minimal} ---
+die Emacs-Variante, mit der normalerweise Emacs-Pakete erzeugt werden ---
 weiterhin keine nativen Befehle generiert.  Um native Befehle für Ihre
 Emacs-Pakete schon im Voraus zu erzeugen, nutzen Sie eine Transformation, z.B.
 @option{--with-input=emacs-minimal=emacs}.")