Subject: bug#57721: closed (Re: [bug#57721] [PATCH 0/4] gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 11:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#57721: [PATCH 0/4] gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
57721: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=57721
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#57721] [PATCH 0/4] gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: "(" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 12:08:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"(" <[email-masked]> writes:

>> If you could send the remaining patch again (to the same issue), that
>> would be useful too.
>
> Okay, I've rebased it on the latest master and will send it independently.

Thanks, I've pushed this to master now as
59911ae29442aba18bcb53233e793d8f3d264504.

Chris

Subject: [PATCH 0/4] gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.
From: "(" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "\(" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:29:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hey Guix!

This patchset adds support for a second greetd greeter: wlgreet. This
is my first time contributing additions to the documentation, so I
probably got something wrong there; corrections would be appreciated!

( (4):
  gnu: Add rust-greetd-ipc-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-os-pipe-0.8.
  gnu: Add wlgreet.
  gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.

 doc/guix.texi              |  76 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/admin.scm     |  71 +++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm |  46 +++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/base.scm      | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 314 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.37.3