Subject: [bug#57721] [PATCH 0/4] gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.

From: "(" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 19:21:38 +0100

Hi Christopher,

On Thu Oct 6, 2022 at 3:13 PM BST, Christopher Baines wrote:
> Sorry for the delay in looking at this, I've gone ahead and pushed the
> new packages now.

Thanks! :D

> As for the service, it would be good to have a system test doing
> something with it, I don't know how feasible it is?

I have no idea either, but I suspect it's not feasible, since greetd
itself doesn't have any system tests.

> I'm happy to merge it though if it works. I haven't tested it, but if
> someone could that would be useful. If that doesn't happen though, I'm
> happy to merge it anyway.

It works, I've tested it and have been using it for a while.

> If you could send the remaining patch again (to the same issue), that
> would be useful too.

Okay, I've rebased it on the latest master and will send it independently.

    -- (