Subject: Re: [bug#57721] [PATCH 0/4] gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 15:13:14 +0100

"( via Guix-patches" via <[email-masked]> writes:

> This patchset adds support for a second greetd greeter: wlgreet. This
> is my first time contributing additions to the documentation, so I
> probably got something wrong there; corrections would be appreciated!
>
> ( (4):
>   gnu: Add rust-greetd-ipc-0.8.
>   gnu: Add rust-os-pipe-0.8.
>   gnu: Add wlgreet.
>   gnu: base: Add greetd-wlgreet-sway-session.
>
>  doc/guix.texi              |  76 +++++++++++++++++++++++
>  gnu/packages/admin.scm     |  71 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  gnu/packages/crates-io.scm |  46 +++++++++++++-
>  gnu/services/base.scm      | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  4 files changed, 314 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Sorry for the delay in looking at this, I've gone ahead and pushed the
new packages now.

As for the service, it would be good to have a system test doing
something with it, I don't know how feasible it is?

I'm happy to merge it though if it works. I haven't tested it, but if
someone could that would be useful. If that doesn't happen though, I'm
happy to merge it anyway.

If you could send the remaining patch again (to the same issue), that
would be useful too.

Thanks,

Chris