Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Document the image API.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 14:44:49 +0200

Hello,

I recently polished a bit the image API and added a new system test
(gnu tests image) that is validating the image creation process
itself with Guile-Parted.

This series makes the operating-system field of the <image> record
mandatory and adds two new chapters to the documentation: "Platforms"
and "System Images".

Thanks,

Mathieu

Mathieu Othacehe (3):
  image: Make the operating-system field mandatory.
  doc: Add a "Platforms" chapter.
  doc: Add a "System Images" chapter.

 doc/guix.texi              | 601 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/image.scm              |   3 +-
 gnu/system/image.scm       |  41 ++-
 gnu/system/images/hurd.scm |   2 +-
 4 files changed, 638 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.2