Subject: Re: bug#5761: Missing semantic-adebug

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 03:35:29 -0400

Andrew Hyatt wrote:

> Is this really a bug?  It seems more like a wishlist, unless the file
> is being referenced but not found from existing files.  But db-find.el
> isn't in emacs AFAICT.  data-debug.el, is, however.

As I explained in the report, it is referenced from existing files.
cedet/semantic/db-find.el is still there, I have no idea why you can't
find it.

The only change since the original report is that
data-debug-insert-tag-list isn't used any more.
data-debug-insert-tag-parts-from-point still is.

>> semantic-adebug.el is not in Emacs for some reason (there is no
>> obvious copyright problem).
>>
>> It is used by cedet/semantic/db-find.el, namely for
>> data-debug-insert-tag-parts-from-point and data-debug-insert-tag-list.
>>
>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-09/msg00838.html