Subject: Re: bug#57592: [PATCH 0/1] Add texlive-latex-frankenstein.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:09:15 +0200

Hi,

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Wiktor Żelazny <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> From: Wiktor Żelazny <[email-masked]>
>>
>> * gnu/packages/tex.scm (texlive-latex-frankenstein): New variable.
>> ---
>>  gnu/packages/tex.scm | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>  1 file changed, 39 insertions(+)
>
> Thanks Wiktor, I did have a look at this, but I think it would be useful
> if someone more familiar with texlive stuff in Guix had a look as well.
>
> Given this is some kind of combination of bits, some of which may
> already be in Guix, I'm a bit hesitant about whether it's a good fit as
> is.

Apparently some (or all?) of the packages mentioned in the description
are unavailable in Guix, and I wonder if they’re in TeX Live.

So I went ahead and applied it.  We can always remove it later if/when
the individual packages are added.

Thanks,
Ludo’.