Subject: bug#57581: Failing to build the website

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 17:18:04 +0200

Hi Guix!

I tried to update the po files for the website today, but I was unable
to test. Trying to build the website from a clean checkout (without
updating translations) gives this error. I think it's related to the
code that generate the list of packages:

Backtrace:
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   177:49 19 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7e20 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:…> …))
   177:49 18 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7de0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:…> …))
   177:49 17 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7dc0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:…> …))
   177:49 16 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7da0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:…> …))
   177:49 15 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7d60 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:…> …))
   177:49 14 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7d40 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:…> …))
   177:49 13 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7d20 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:…> …))
   177:49 12 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7ce0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:…> …))
   177:32 11 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff75d7cc0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:7 …>))
    159:9 10 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (apps packages te…>) …) …) …) …))
   174:20  9 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (apps packages te…>) …) …) …) …))
   177:49  8 (lp (#<procedure 7fffed7ab4c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:…> …))
   177:32  7 (lp (#<procedure 7fffed7ab4a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:…> …))
   174:20  6 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (apps packages te…>) …) …) …) …))
   177:32  5 (lp (#<procedure 7fffeb50d3c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:…> …))
   174:20  4 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (apps packages te…>) …) …) …) …))
   177:49  3 (lp (#<procedure 7fffeb0b7f80 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:…> …))
   177:32  2 (lp (#<procedure 7fffeb0b7f60 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:7 …>))
    159:9  1 (_ #(#(#<directory (apps packages templates compone…>) …))
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    241:2  0 (map _ _)

srfi/srfi-1.scm:241:2: In procedure map:
In procedure map: Wrong type argument: "https://www.qt.io/"
building pages in '/tmp/gnu.org/software/guix'...
Backtrace:
           2 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/qr419pk9hdvg692rkhdlyvr9zh0?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8  1 (_ #f)
In guix/build/utils.scm:
    762:6  0 (invoke "/gnu/store/bgh62naj3w2367h46zv2waq26rs3aspp-h?" ?)

guix/build/utils.scm:762:6: In procedure invoke:
ERROR:
  1. &invoke-error:
      program:
"/gnu/store/bgh62naj3w2367h46zv2waq26rs3aspp-haunt-0.2.6/bin/haunt"
arguments: ("build") exit-status: 1
      term-signal: #f
      stop-signal: #f
builder for
`/gnu/store/sh3ihg22yr1s0cdfjqpsv5hqrfmvg646-guix-web-site-de_DE.drv'
failed with exit code 1 la compilation de
/gnu/store/sh3ihg22yr1s0cdfjqpsv5hqrfmvg646-guix-web-site-de_DE.drv a
échoué