Subject: 24.0.50; spontaneous frame switch in terminal

From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:51:41 +0100

This bug is a bit difficult to reproduce, but it happens quite often in
my setup:

 1. Emacs running in an rxvt terminal, with emacsclient -t
 2. Multiple frames (usually 3)
 3. One of them has some rcirc active buffers, pointing to irc groups
 4. I switch to a different frame in the same terminal, where i'm using
    Gnus.
 5. When activity happens in the (non-visible) frame with the rcirc
    buffers, emacs spontaneously switches the current frame, and makes
    the one containing the rcirc buffers the visible one.
 6. I'm not sure if that's necessary, but the switch seems to always
    occur when i'm typing in the non-rcirc frame... for instance, last
    time i just pressed 'n' in the gnus window, and the switch happened,
    with the n appearing in a window of the rcirc frame (the window
    wasn't one of the rcirc buffers, by the way). This has also happened
    while typing a new email.

This could be related to bug #4702, which also describes spontaneous
frame switches in a different context.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.7)
 of 2010-03-18 on elegiac, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20100318-1)
configured using `configure  '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--host' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes' '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp' '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-x p C-c h R e a l RET C-x o ESC < C-c f l 
l ESC < C-n C-n C-n C-c f C-c f C-x o : t SPC DEL DEL 
i SPC R e a l RET C-x p C-x p C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x 
u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x 
u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x u C-x 
u C-x C-u C-g R a C-x C-s C-c c RET C-c g n q g . SPC 
n n n n n n n n n q g . SPC n n n n n n n n n n RET 
RET RET RET RET RET RET RET n n n n n n n n q g C-c 
f C-c 1 C-c C-@ C-c C-@ C-c f C-c C-p C-c f C-c f C-x 
o C-x o C-x b c o m p u RET C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p TAB C-p C-p TAB C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-p TAB C-n C-e ESC RET C-c W C-x C-s C-c w C-c C-w 
C-c C-w C-c C-n C-c f g . SPC n n n n n h C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n RET h n n n n n n n n n n n n n <switch-frame> 
n C-x u C-c f C-c f C-c f ESC x r e p o TAB r t TAB 
e m TAB DEL DEL b TAB RET

Recent messages:
Fetching headers for nnml:feeds.planet...done
Generating summary...done
Retrieving newsgroup: nnml:feeds.osnews...
Fetching headers for nnml:feeds.osnews...done
Generating summary...done
Retrieving newsgroup: nnml:feeds.tedtalks...
Fetching headers for nnml:feeds.tedtalks...done
Generating summary...done
Undo!
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-mail hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-mail
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-rfc hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-rfc
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-time hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-time
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-babel hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-babel
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-compile hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-compile
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-c hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-c
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-muse hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-muse
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-sawfish hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-sawfish
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-frames hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-frames
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-fonts hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-fonts
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-edit hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-edit
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-maxima hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-maxima
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-kbd hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-kbd
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-emms-config hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-emms-config
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-gnuplot hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-gnuplot
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-w3m hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-w3m
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-rcirc hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-rcirc
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-factor hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-factor
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-fold hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-fold
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-auto hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-auto
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-python hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-python
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-lacarte hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-lacarte
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-jabber hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-jabber
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-eshell hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-eshell
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-go hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-go
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-session hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-session
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-namazu hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-namazu
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-prolog hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-prolog
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-tex hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-tex
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-dict hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-dict
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-mode-line hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-mode-line
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-ruby hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-ruby
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-lisp hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-lisp
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-noweb hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-noweb
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-skels hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-skels
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-buffers hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-buffers
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-custom hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-custom
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-browse-url hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-browse-url
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-autoloads hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-autoloads
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-dired hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-dired
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-elisp hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-elisp
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-haskell hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-haskell
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-epg hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-epg
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-pretty-lambda hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-pretty-lambda
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-erlang hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-erlang
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-diary hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-diary
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-utils hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-utils
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-ido hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-ido
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-org hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-org
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-weather-config hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-weather-config
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-vc hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-vc
/home/jao/etc/emacs/newton/custom/jao-colors hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-colors
/home/jao/etc/emacs/lib/external/gnus-nmz-1 hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/namazu/gnus-nmz-1
/home/jao/etc/emacs/lib/external/namazu hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/namazu/namazu
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dictionary-el/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/etc/emacs/site-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ruby1.9.1-elisp/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/jao/etc/emacs/lib/external/cap-words hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cap-words
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug reposition goto-addr make-mode vc-cvs sgml-mode
stumpwm-mode find-file bbdb-gui gnus-uu yenc sml-proc sml-mode sml-move
sml-defs sml-util sml-compat mythryl-mode debug rcirc darcsum recentf
iso-transl vc rect cal-iso cal-move quail mailalias conf-mode newcomment
find-func misc vc-svn pcmpl-unix em-unix pcomplete em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt
em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util tabify org-table org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda flyspell ispell
find-dired grep gnus-dup dabbrev magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log dictionary link connection mml-smime haskell-cabal inf-haskell
haskell-font-lock haskell-doc imenu haskell-indentation ghc ghc-flymake
flymake ghc-doc ghc-comp ghc-func haskell-mode novice w3m-search
multi-isearch geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-plt geiser-doc geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-company
geiser-autodoc geiser-edit etags geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-log geiser-syntax geiser-popup geiser-impl
geiser-custom geiser-base scheme pgg-gpg sh-script executable help-mode
copyright animate slime-banner slime-asdf slime-fancy
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references slime-xref-browser
tree-widget slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-highlight-edits
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands
slime-autodoc slime-parse slime-repl slime apropos hyperspec paredit
tramp-imap assoc tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp
tramp-cmds tramp shell tramp-compat trampver flow-fill gnus-cite
ansi-color pp w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session url-cache
url-http tls url-gw url-auth vc-dispatcher vc-darcs w3m-form w3m-symbol
gnus-async gnus-bcklg mule-util parse-time gnus-ml gnus-topic nnfolder
nnml gnus-registry nnir gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh
windmove winner server eldoc time geiser ffap oblong gadgets-post
markdown-mode oblong-bugs oblong-gtest oblong-utils oblong-c
oblong-c-skels oblong-skels compile cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs geiser-skel fuel-skel
cpp-skel thingatpt jao-weather-config jao-weather jao-w3m
jao-w3m-session w3m-lnum w3m doc-view image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load jao-vc
jao-utils battery jao-tex jao-skels texinfo-skel lisp-skel muse-skel
scsh-skel init-skel common-skel skeleton autoinsert jao-session
saveplace jao-sawfish jao-ruby ruby-electric ruby-mode jao-rfc jao-rcirc
jao-python jao-prolog jao-pretty-lambda jao-org jao-org-gnus
jao-org-links jao-org-utils org-remember org-datetree org byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat
org-macs remember org-install jao-noweb jao-namazu namazu jao-muse
muse-wiki muse-colors muse-html muse-xml-common muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
muse-autoloads jao-mode-line jao-time jao-maxima jao-mail pgg pgg-parse
pgg-def jao-frm randomsig bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view smime
dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems bbdb-snarf
mail-extr bbdb-com bbdb smtpmail message sendmail ecomplete rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gmm-utils mailheader
canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils jao-lisp info-look info
slime-autoloads jao-lacarte lacarte jao-kbd jao-jabber jao-ido ido
jao-haskell jao-cabal jao-go go-mode-load jao-gnuplot jao-frames
jao-fonts jao-fold fold-dwim hideshow noutline outline jao-factor
jao-eshell esh-toggle jao-erlang jao-epg epa-file epa derived epg
epg-config auth-source gnus-util netrc jao-emms-config
jao-emms-info-track jao-emms jao-osd jao-emms-lyrics
jao-emms-random-album emms-lastfm-client xml emms-cue
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume easy-mmode emms-volume-amixer
emms-tag-editor format-spec emms-i18n emms-mark emms-history
emms-bookmarks emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse timezone url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr mailcap time-date emms-streams emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat jao-elisp edmacro kmacro jao-edit smooth-scrolling jao-dired
dired-sort-menu+ dired-sort-menu ange-ftp comint dired+ dired-x
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux dired jao-dict jao-diary view cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs jao-custom
jao-compile jao-colors jao-dark-theme jao-dark-theme-theme jao-themes
jao-c jao-buffers jka-compr cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load
wid-edit paren uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload autorevert
jao-browse-url term disp-table ehelp electric ring browse-url cl cl-19
jao-babel jao-autoloads jao-auto regexp-opt jabber-autoloads devhelp
bbdb-autoloads preview-latex tex-site auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
The most important discoveries will provide answers to questions that we do
not yet know how to ask and will concern objects we have not yet imagined.
 -John N. Bahcall, astrophysicist (1935-2005)