Subject: Re: bug#57563: 28.1; macOS - layout warning at startup

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 15:41:01 +0200

Robert Pluim <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>>>> On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 09:10:59 -0400, Bob Kline <[email-masked]> said:
>
>     Bob> On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 9:03 AM Robert Pluim <[email-masked]> wrote:
>     >> ... You still need to match the
>     >> configured policy, which is normally being a member of the _developer
>     >> or admin groups.
>
>     Bob> I'm in both groups.
>
> And that matches what 'DevToolsSecurity -status -verbose' says? If so,
> Iʼm out of ideas.

Hm, yeah.

It could be a missing get-task-allow entitlement for the Homebrew Emacs
executable, in which case debugserver (part of LLDB) cannot attach to
the Emacs process.  I've heard something like that in different contexts
from other developes, but I don't know how they fixed it.

Any change you can build Emacs yourself, Bob?