Subject: [bug#57560] [PATCH 0/4] Fix multiple hashcat issue.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 14:04:42 +0200

X-Debbugs-CC: Hendursaga <[email-masked]>
X-Debbugs-CC: ( <[email-masked]>
X-Debbugs-CC: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
X-Debbugs-CC: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>

(^ people involved in #57187)

This patch series:

  * Removed bundled libraries, except for LZMA-SDK for which I didn't
    find a corresponding Guix package
  * Makes hashcat cross-compilable, at least from an x86_64-linux-gnu to
    an aarch64-linux-gnu
  * Removes the embedded build time timestamp reported in
    <https://guix.gnu.org/57187>.

My current working tree is a bit dirty, so there will be a small rebase 
conflict because of the 6.2.4->6.2.5 and a few imports will need to be 
moved to the top of the file.

Greetings,
Maxime.