Subject: bug#5753: closed (Re: bug#5753: something, something, org-mode, shift-select, something)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:21:05 +0000

Your bug report

#5753: something, something, org-mode, shift-select, something

which was filed against the org-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
5753: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5753
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#5753: something, something, org-mode, shift-select, something
From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:20:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[email-masked] (N. Jackson) writes:

> Bastien, you misunderstood what I wrote (sorry).
>
> I _did_ build 24.3.50(.1) from the current (yesterday's) trunk from
> Bazaar.

I was confused because my Emacs version is 24.3.50.6 so I thought
you had an much older one...

> And, assuming the failure of shift selection in cua-mode _is_ the bug
> the OP was reporting (I was never clear about that), then the bug _is_
> fixed using that build

Good, closing it now.

> You're welcome, but clearly I need to improve my clarity!

Well, I'm not a native english speaker and I sometimes read too
hastily, no problem!

-- 
 Bastien

From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs Bugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:46:00 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Shift-select in cua-mode does not work in org-mode although
org-replace-disputed-keys is t, org-disputed-keys are set for shift
arrow keys and org-support-shift-select is always

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-03-21
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/g/include -fno-crossjumping'