Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Stop unmirroring during updates.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 11:00:31 +0200

This patch series fixes #57477
(‘"guix refresh -u" sometimes 'unmirrors' source URLs’)
(at least, for the cases that I tested).  The individual commits
have proposals for what packages to test things on.

Due to the new behaviour of 'latest-html-release', a few
simplifications were possible in other updaters.  However,
to keep 57477 fixed, some URLs in (guix download) had to be
switched from http to https.

I'm currently running "make check", not yet completed.

Maxime Devos (8):
  guix: Extract logic of the check-mirror-url.
  gnu-maintenance: Produce mirror:// URIs in latest-ftp-release.
  gnu-maintenance: Produce mirror:// URIs in latest-html-release.
  download: Switch savannah mirrors to HTTPS URLs.
  gnu-maintenance: Simplify latest-savannah-release.
  download: Add a kernel.org mirror.
  gnu-maintenance: Simplify latest-kernel.org-release.
  gnu-maintenance: Remove unused procedures.

 guix/download.scm        | 17 ++++-----
 guix/gnu-maintenance.scm | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 guix/lint.scm            | 23 ++++---------
 3 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

base-commit: 57f8f69562e942557e3331bb81c7e4acd973d189
-- 
2.37.2