Subject: [PATCH 6/8] download: Add a kernel.org mirror.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 11:01:53 +0200

Add the mirror from (guix gnu-maintenance) to make the simplified
linux.org updater (of a later commit) work.

* download.scm (%mirrors)[kernel.org]: Add mirrors.edge.kernel.org mirror.
---
 guix/download.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/guix/download.scm b/guix/download.scm
index ac88b215de..29a8f99034 100644
--- a/guix/download.scm
+++ b/guix/download.scm
@@ -138,6 +138,7 @@ (define %mirrors
        "http://kernel.osuosl.org/pub/"
        "http://ftp.be.debian.org/pub/"
        "http://mirror.linux.org.au/"
+       "https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/"
        "ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/ftp.kernel.org/pub/")
       (apache             ; from http://www.apache.org/mirrors/dist.html
        "http://www.eu.apache.org/dist/"
-- 
2.37.2