Subject: [bug#57492] [PATCH core-updates] gnu: boost: Update to 1.80.0.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 21:50:47 +0200

On 30-08-2022 18:36, Greg Hogan wrote:

> +                      ;; Boost.Filesystem directory iterators may fail to
> +                      ;; construct for a network share on Windows prior to 10:
> +                      ;;https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/pull/246,
> +                      ;;https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/issues/245
> +                      "0001-filesystem-win-fix-dir-it-net-share.patch" version
> +                      "067hhylqkzzdbqzc1hkbpaqmvz248lxqrdhb2yi6iq9qabsik3lk")
> +                     (boost-patch
> +                      ;; In Boost.Filesystem on Windows, weakly_canonical fails
> +                      ;; to process paths that start with the "\\?\" prefix:
> +                      ;;https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/issues/247
> +                      "0002-filesystem-fix-weakly-canonical-long-paths.patch" version
> +                      "00w3albf8527glclx85p5b2ml3vr06xpwwmfyzg005v1cp8avcpi")

Going by https://www.boost.org/patches/, you seem to have missed 
0004-filesystem-posix-fix-no-at-apis-missing-include.patch. Perhaps it 
is not required for compilation on supported targets in Guix, but 
neither is Windows a supported target yet you are including 
Windows-specific patches.

Greetings,
Maxime