Subject: 24.0.50; LLVM-GCC and leim/quail/tsang-b5.el

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:01:55 +0100

Hello!

Whenever I use LLVM-GCC-4.2 with some optimisation this happens:

	Compiling quail/PY-b5.el
	Wrote ..../emacs/leim/quail/PY-b5.elc
	Compiling quail/QJ-b5.el
	Wrote ..../emacs/leim/quail/QJ-b5.elc
	Compiling quail/ZOZY.el
	Wrote ..../emacs/leim/quail/ZOZY.elc
	EMACSLOADPATH=..../emacs/leim/../lisp LC_ALL=C ../src/emacs -batch -- 
no-init-file --no-site-file --multibyte -l ..../emacs/leim/../lisp/ 
international/titdic-cnv \
		  -f batch-miscdic-convert -dir quail ..../emacs/leim/MISC-DIC; \
		  echo "changed" > changed.misc
	Converting ziranma.cin to ZIRANMA.el...
	Loading vc-bzr...
	Wrong type argument: symbolp, 420
	Compiling quail/tsang-b5.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/tsang-b5.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" "..../emacs/leim/quail/tsang- 
b5.el"))
	make[1]: *** [quail/tsang-b5.elc] Error 1
	make: *** [leim] Error 2

Configuration example:

	In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin9.8.0, X toolkit, Xaw3d  
scroll bars)
	 of 2010-03-20 on Latsche.local
	Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version  
11.0.10799901
	configured using `configure  '--without-sound' '--without-pop' '-- 
without-dbus' '--without-gconf' '--with-x-toolkit=athena' '--enable- 
locallisppath=/Library/Application Support/Emacs/calendar24:/Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs' 'CFLAGS=-g -Wno-pointer-sign -pipe -fPIC - 
O1' 'CC=llvm-gcc-4.2' 'CPP=llvm-cpp-4.2''

Mac OS X 10.5.8, PPC/G4 hardware.

--
Greetings

   Pete

’Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to  
thank her for it.
				— W.C. Fields