Subject: Re: bug#57434: 28.1.91; Terminal Emacs Mac OS flickering.

From: Dmitrii Kuragin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 10:14:06 -0700

Thank you.

I didn't find this file and it seems like `make clean` didn't do its thing.
So `find . -name "*.elc" -type f | xargs rm -f` did its thing.

Also, I tried to enable syncing and it works like a charm. The next problem
is I need to configure tmux to somehow respect it.

When I run Emacs in Terminal w/o tmux, syncing works well. But, within tmux
it just doesn't work. We can always wrap escape sequences (DCS?). But it
seems like there should be support from tmux on this.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 9:51 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > From: Dmitrii Kuragin <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:35:09 -0700
> > Cc: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>,
> >       [email-masked]
> >
> > BTW, the compilation on master fails w/:
> > ```
> > debug-early(error (error "Keyword argument :inhibit-native-compile not
> one of (:version :inhibit-provide :coding
> > :autoloads :compile :provide)"))
> > ```
>
> Remove lisp/emacs-lisp/generate-lisp-files.elc, then try again.
>

-- 
*If you get an email from me outside of the 9-5 it is *not* because I'm
always on or expect an immediate response from you; it is because of work
flexibility
<http://www.inc.com/john-boitnott/how-flexible-hours-can-create-a-better-work-life-balance.html>
.  Evening and weekend emails are a sign I allocated some regular working
hours for other things (such as family, gym, friends,...).  And I encourage
you to feel free to do the same.