Subject: Re: bug#57434: 28.1.91; Terminal Emacs Mac OS flickering.

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2022 11:20:17 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: Dmitrii Kuragin <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
>> Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 07:44:52 +0200
>> 
>> Proposed specification:
>> 
>> https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/-/wikis/synchronized-updates-spec
>
> AFAIU, this defines just two special commands: Begin Synchronized
> Update (BSU) and End Synchronized Update (ESU).

Yes,

BTW, I think I forgot to add the linke yesterday, there's also) a
second specification here:

https://gist.github.com/christianparpart/d8a62cc1ab659194337d73e399004036

This page looks relatively new, so maybe it's a newer version of the
same proposal?  I don't know how this all fits together.

This one has also begin-update/end-update control sequences plus a
query.