Subject: bug#57432: 27.1; doc-view-enlarge/shrink behaviour does not match documentation

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 16:32:09 +0200

Iago <[email-masked]> writes:

> I read this in the DocView documentation as it appears when typing
> 'C-h m' in the DocView mode.

In Emacs 27.1, this says:

key             binding
---             -------

C-c		Prefix Command
RET		image-next-line
C-n		doc-view-next-line-or-next-page
C-p		doc-view-previous-line-or-previous-page
C-r		doc-view-search-backward
C-s		doc-view-search
C-t		doc-view-show-tooltip
ESC		Prefix Command
SPC		doc-view-scroll-up-or-next-page
+		doc-view-enlarge
-		doc-view-shrink

This does not mean that `C-c' is the prefix key for all the stuff
that's underneath it -- it just means that `C-c' is a prefix command
(and is unrelated to the stuff below).

This display has been changed in Emacs 29 -- we don't mention the prefix
commands at all, because that brings no value.