Subject: bug#57432: 27.1; doc-view-enlarge/shrink behaviour does not match documentation

From: Iago <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 16:30:20 +0200

I've just found the quote inside the Emacs manual, but further, I 
realized now that in the DocView documentation I had seen, between the

C-c Prefix Command

line (above) and the

+ doc-view-enlarge

line (below) there is another Prefic Command line

ESC Prefix Command

so it was my fail typing C-c before +, which was the reason for no 
working. If I do ESC +, it works fine.

Sorry for the spam. Thanks!

Iago

On 27/08/2022 15:49, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Iago<[email-masked]>  writes:
>
>> I started Emacs with emacs -Q. Then, open any pdf file and try to use zoom
>> capabilities of DocView mode. Reading the DocView documentation I
>> understand that to doc-view-enlarge, first I should type C-c (as the
>> Prefix Command) followed by typing +. But this produces the message
>> C-c + is undefined
> Where do you read this?  In Emacs 27.1 in the Emacs manual, it says:
>
> ---
>    You can enlarge or shrink the document with @kbd{+}
> (@code{doc-view-enlarge}) and @kbd{-} (@code{doc-view-shrink}).
> ---
-- 
Iago Giné-Vázquez (0000-0002-6725-2638 
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6725-2638>)

Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Salud Mental, Instituto de 
Salud Carlos III (CIBERSAM, ISCIII), Av. Monforte de Lemos, 3-5. 
Pabellón 11. Planta 0, 28029 Madrid, Spain
Epidemiology of Mental Health Disorders and Ageing, Institut de Recerca 
Sant Joan de Déu, Santa Rosa 39-57, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, Spain
Research, Innovation and Teaching Unit, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, 
Doctor Antoni Pujadas 42, 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat, Spain