Subject: [bug#57431] Update packages to compatible versions.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 16:15:49 +0100

Hello, only patch 1 can be applied sucessfully: python-sip and
python-pyqt-builder are already updated, so patch 6 and 7 don't apply;
patches 2, 3, 4 and 5 do renames and touch a lot of code, which has
changed since patch creation; patch 8 and 9 can't be applied without the
renames.

I have modified patch 8 and 9 and made a patch series from patches 1, 8
and 9. It should easier to apply than the longer patch series. I have
not tested or cross-compiled any of the packages, only built them
natively. Probably some (native-)inputs can be removed or need to be
added.

As for the renames, there are many Qt5 package symbols without a '-5'
suffix. Some rename patches touch a lot of files and get outdated
quickly. Can they be contributed some other way? For example:

1. run the rename scripts;
2. write a commit message for the changes;
3. send the commit as a patch to a maintainer via IRC/Matrix;
4. the maintainer applies the patch and pushes to remote;
5. repeat steps 1-4 until it is pushed sucessfully.

Cheers,
Herman Rimm