Subject: webkitgtk-with-libsoup2 fails to build on powerpc64le, breaking freecad

From: Marcel van der Boom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 10:55:23 +0200

I think this issue was wrongly retitled. While the 
webkitgtk-with-libsoup2 *was* also an issue (now fixed) the 
configure phase error as originally reported (reproduced below for 
clarity) is still there.

CMake Error at 
/gnu/store/sigy8gnn715y6219syqh2a2fr70l5vly-qtbase-5.15.10/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:28 
(find_
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by
  "Qt5WebEngineWidgets" with any of the following names:

    Qt5WebEngineWidgetsConfig.cmake
    qt5webenginewidgets-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebEngineWidgets" to 
  CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH
  or set "Qt5WebEngineWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one 
  of the above
  files.  If "Qt5WebEngineWidgets" provides a separate development 
  package or
  SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cMake/FreeCAD_Helpers/SetupQt.cmake:31 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:78 (include)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!