Subject: bug#57402: closed (Closing)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:34:02 +0000

Your bug report

#57402: webkitgtk-with-libsoup2 fails to build on powerpc64le, breaking freecad

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
57402: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=57402
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Closing
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:32:57 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hopefully really closing the bug this time.

Andreas

Subject: FreeCAD build fails to configure / Qt5WebKitWidgets related.
From: Marcel van der Boom <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:23:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The freecad package fails to build. The following error is the 
relevant part from the log.

I'm on powerpc64le, which is usually somewhat problematic in 
building. Not sure if that is relevant for this issue though.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
CMake Error at cMake/FreeCAD_Helpers/SetupQt.cmake:28 
(find_package):
  By not providing "FindQt5WebKitWidgets.cmake" in 
  CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
  project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file 
  provided by
  "Qt5WebKitWidgets", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by 
  "Qt5WebKitWidgets"
  with any of the following names:

    Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake
    qt5webkitwidgets-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebKitWidgets" to 
  CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
  set "Qt5WebKitWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the 
  above
  files.  If "Qt5WebKitWidgets" provides a separate development 
  package or
  SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:69 (include)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---