Subject: bug#57402: FreeCAD build fails to configure / Qt5WebKitWidgets related.

From: Marcel van der Boom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:23:25 +0200

The freecad package fails to build. The following error is the 
relevant part from the log.

I'm on powerpc64le, which is usually somewhat problematic in 
building. Not sure if that is relevant for this issue though.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
CMake Error at cMake/FreeCAD_Helpers/SetupQt.cmake:28 
(find_package):
  By not providing "FindQt5WebKitWidgets.cmake" in 
  CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
  project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file 
  provided by
  "Qt5WebKitWidgets", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by 
  "Qt5WebKitWidgets"
  with any of the following names:

    Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake
    qt5webkitwidgets-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebKitWidgets" to 
  CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
  set "Qt5WebKitWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the 
  above
  files.  If "Qt5WebKitWidgets" provides a separate development 
  package or
  SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:69 (include)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---