Subject: Re: bug#57402: FreeCAD build fails to configure / Qt5WebKitWidgets related.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 19:01:36 -0400

Hi,

Marcel van der Boom <[email-masked]> writes:

> [Thiago Jung Bauermann]:
>> Is this on master, or core-updates? On master, freecad-0.20.1 builds
>> fine on x86_64-linux, but on powerpc64le-linux it doesn't get built
>> because of a dependency failure:
>
> I get the same build failure in 'hdf4-alt' as you posted above. This
> is in the check phase on 'master' indeed.
>
> When building using '--without-tests=hdf4-alt' the error I submitted
> as bug appears. I should have mentioned that.

Closing this old bug report as freecad is currently substitutable with
Guix 1dce887.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim