Subject: 28.1; tramp-allow-unsafe-temporary-files assumes root:root rw-r--r-- files are secret and assumes temporary-directory is public

From: "Trent W. Buck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 13:02:30 +1000

I do something like this, a lot:

    emacs -nw -Q /ssh:[email-masked]:/etc/hosts

After upgrading from Emacs 27.1 to 28.1, the first time I open that file, it says

    Autosave file on local temporary directory, do you want to continue?(yes or no)

If I say "no" then try to open the file again twice more,
it prints a warning, then CONTINUES TO OPEN THE FILE ANYWAY, in fundamental-mode.

It looks like Emacs 28's tramp is concerned about an attack like this:

   1. I open /ssh:example.com:/etc/shadow
   2. I make a change but don't hit C-x C-s right away
   3. auto-save creates a WORLD-READABLE backup in local /tmp
   4. oops, now attackers on the local system can read the passwords from /tmp/shadow.XXXXXX!

Initially I thought: OK, it's reasonable to distrust /tmp.
Let's aim Emacs at a PrivateTmp=yes.
That's the modern sensible thing.
I'm not actually using /usr/lib/systemd/user/emacs.service here,
so we'll do it by setting $TMPDIR.

    TMPDIR="$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/tmp" emacs -nw -Q /ssh:[email-masked]:/etc/hosts
    --error--> Setting current directory No such file or directory /run/user/1000/tmp/

OK fine I'll manually create it before Emacs starts.

    install -dm0700 "$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/tmp"
    TMPDIR="$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/tmp" emacs -nw -Q /ssh:[email-masked]:/etc/hosts
    --warning--> Autosave file on local temporary directory, do you want to continue?(yes or no)

Here is the relevant code from tramp.el:

        ;; Protect against security hole.
	(when (and (not tramp-allow-unsafe-temporary-files)
		   (not backup-inhibited)
		   (file-in-directory-p (car result) temporary-file-directory)
		   (zerop (or (tramp-compat-file-attribute-user-id
			       (file-attributes filename 'integer))
			      tramp-unknown-id-integer))
		   (not (with-tramp-connection-property
			    (tramp-get-process v) "unsafe-temporary-file"
			  (yes-or-no-p
			   (concat
			    "Backup file on local temporary directory, "
			    "do you want to continue?")))))
	  (tramp-error v 'file-error "Unsafe backup file name"))))))

There are several problems here.

   1. if you say "no" to the security prompt,
      the file buffer is actually open.
      It just remains in fundamental mode, and
      is not made the current buffer.

      You can select it without another warning with C-x C-f or C-x b.

   2. tramp wrongly assumes every root-owned file is secret.
      This is silly for files like

          -rwxr-xr-x root root /usr/bin/zgrep

      On a minimal Debian system, there are a LOT of such files (imperfect query):

        $ mmdebstrap --quiet sid /dev/null --customize-hook='runuser -u nobody -- find $1 -xdev -type f -uid 0 -readable 2>/dev/null | wc -l'
        7947

      Compare that to the tiny list of true positives (imperfect query):

        $ mmdebstrap --quiet sid /dev/null --customize-hook='runuser -u nobody -- find $1 -xdev -type f -uid 0 -not -readable 2>/dev/null | wc -l'
        14

        $ mmdebstrap --quiet sid /dev/null --customize-hook='runuser -u nobody -- find $1 -xdev -type f -uid 0 -not -readable 2>/dev/null -ls'
         -rw-r----- root adm     /var/log/apt/term.log
         -rw-rw---- root utmp    /var/log/btmp
         -rw------- root root    /var/lib/dpkg/triggers/Lock
         -rw-r----- root root    /var/lib/dpkg/lock
         -rw-r----- root root    /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend
         -rw-r----- root root    /var/lib/apt/lists/lock
         -rw------- root root    /var/cache/debconf/passwords.dat
         -rw-r----- root root    /var/cache/apt/archives/lock
         -rw-r----- root shadow  /etc/gshadow
         -rw-r----- root shadow  /etc/shadow
         -rw-r----- root shadow  /etc/gshadow-
         -rw-r----- root shadow  /etc/shadow-
         -rw------- root root    /etc/.pwd.lock
         -rw------- root root    /etc/security/opasswd

   3. tramp assumes non-root-owned files are NOT secret, i.e.
      lulls users into a false sense of protection.
      For example, this is probably secret:

          -r--rw---- nginx adm /etc/nginx/htaccess

      Just out of curiosity, are there any false negatives on a minimal Debian system?

        $ mmdebstrap --quiet sid /dev/null --customize-hook='runuser -u nobody -- find $1 -xdev -type f -not -uid 0 -not -readable 2>/dev/null -ls'
        [nothing except /dev/console which is due to an unrelated bug in GNU find]

   4. tramp wrongly assumes temporary-file-directory is public.
      This is true for /tmp but not for $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR.

          drwx------ 17 twb  twb   560 2022-08-25 12:08 /run/user/1000
          drwxrwxrwt 34 root root 1120 2022-08-25 12:03 /tmp

      It is also not true if you do this (not fully tested):

          $ systemctl edit --user emacs.service
          $ systemctl cat --user emacs.service
          # /home/twb/Preferences/.config/systemd/user/emacs.service.d/override.conf
          [Service]
          PrivateTmp=yes
          $ systemctl enable --now --user emacs.service

I think the current large number of false-positives (#2, #4) and
mean that this security check is currently harmful.

Quacking/googling suggests everyone else who runs into this prompt, simply turns it off.
Rather than disabling it per-user, I'd rather we improve it.
Or, decide it's too hard to improve, and remove it entirely (thereby reducing maintenance burden).

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-08-24, modified by Debian built on hera
Repository revision: d23e4226f712f01bfd3c5eb50a136c3f055d486e
Repository branch: twb
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/X/emacs-28bpo11=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  savehist-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-util-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-util-buffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.2.0.30/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(tramp-sshfs tramp-smb tramp-rclone tramp-gvfs zeroconf dbus xml
tramp-fuse tramp-crypt tramp-cmds tramp-adb magit-utils crm dash js
imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc
log-view etags fileloop generator vc-mtn vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc log-edit pcvs-util add-log align markdown-mode color
smerge-mode diff vc ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs xref project grep compile
descr-text vc-hg vc-bzr tramp-cache yaml-mode python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
format-spec sh-script smie executable dabbrev w3m-symbol w3m-form
w3m-filter w3m-search mule-util w3m-bookmark w3m-session w3m doc-view
image-mode exif timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-favicon w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs muttrc-mode man conf-mode
ielm mailalias shell pcomplete comint ansi-color shadow sort mail-extr
emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader apropos tabify help-fns radix-tree
cl-print debug backtrace find-func windmove vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher paredit comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode
cus-edit pp cus-start cus-load wid-edit misearch multi-isearch noutline
outline easy-mmode view dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs ffap thingatpt
gnutls network-stream puny nsm rmc epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config rcirc parse-time iso8601 time-date ring term/screen
term/xterm xterm server advice sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils jka-compr edmacro kmacro disp-table
hl-todo ido savehist icomplete delsel saveplace finder-inf w3m-load
dpkg-dev-el info debian-el rx package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1033455 91685)
 (symbols 48 42911 6)
 (strings 32 211269 34530)
 (string-bytes 1 6916745)
 (vectors 16 62154)
 (vector-slots 8 2190084 73187)
 (floats 8 340 2192)
 (intervals 56 71683 2072)
 (buffers 992 170))